Friday, May 8, 2009

Jogging& Dancing&Embarrassed




Recently, I have taken up my exercise routine (once again) Yoga, yes, jogging, of course, dance, certainly. So, early this morning, I set out for the beach with my ipod in place. While listening to the sound track to "Dirty Dancin" I headed over by the beach at the Hotel del Coronado around dawn today. Visions of myself jumping off of the stage into the waiting arms of Patrick Swayze (in this instance, the alpha male was one of my own imagination) were flitting around in my mind. Since dawn was just breaking, I thought, well, I am alone here on the beach.


While the music enchanted me, I must have really gotten into the dance part, because when I walked up from the beach there were a few other joggers by that time standing, enjoying my antics! I buried my head in my hooded sweatshirt with hopes I wouldn't run into these folks at the local market anytime soon..Think I'll try the other side of the island for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment